2005-2010 Mustang GT HIGH OUTPUT V3si Complete Supercharger Kits
This is for a complete Vortech HIGH OUTPUT VS3si Supercharger kit for 2005-2006, 2007-2008, or 2010 Mustang GT 4.6 3 Valve engines. 2009 Complete kits are not available from Vortech, but tuner kits are available and listed separately on our website. Standard Kits are also available in a separate listing as well.
YOU MUST CHOOSE YOUR YEAR MODEL MUSTANG GT TO GET THE CORRECT KIT
KITS COME STANDARD AS A SATIN FINISH, BUT POLISHED AND BLACK FINISHED KITS ARE AVAILABLE AT AN EXTRA CHARGE. SIMPLY CHOOSE THE FINISH YOU DESIRE FROM THE OPTIONS
|05-08 Vortech Std
|05-08 Vortech HO
|2010 Vortech HO
2010 Complete System - Included Components and Features
- Flywheel horsepower/torque:
Stock (factory rating): 315/325
Supercharged (estimate based on % increase @ wheels): 492/432
- V-3 Si-trim compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 10-11 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied Diablosport Predator programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel. Other benefits include:
- Live data monitoring and diagnostics
- Logging capability
- Reading and resetting DTC's
- Fuel system upgrade includes:
- High flow replacement fuel injectors
- 255 lph "in-tank" fuel pump with harness. Used in conjunction with the OEM in-tank pump to provide a dual-pump configuration.
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- Roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves
- Stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing with filter
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Air filter and shield
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware
- Charge-air cooler assembly includes:
- Dual-pass welded charge cooler core assembly with cast tanks
- Molded silicone discharge elbow, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler surge tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- High-flow Bosch water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Large capacity, dual pass water cooler. Dual pass design and increased volume allows for increased heat exchange and improved performance during extended heavy throttle operation.
2010 Complete System - Important Notes
- Due to the fuel system design on this vehicle, special ECM reprogramming will be required when additional aftermarket parts are added such as an MAF meter, enhanced air inlet ducting, smaller supercharger drive pulleys, large diameter headers/exhaust etc.
- 2010 models require REV. N/D-11 programmer #5A003-035
- Installation time is rated at 10-13 hours
2005-2008 Complete Systems - Included Components and Features
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer to re-flash the factory processor
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Vortech supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
**Tuner Kits do not include MAF housing or fuel management, or engine management, which must be provided by the installer for proper engine operation.